How to enable 2FA
Two-factor-Authentication or 2FA is an additional safety feature used to maximise the security account. While 2FA is enabled on your account, actions, such as logging in, placing a withdrawal and changing account password will require a 6-digit time code which is generated via your 2FA mobile app.
We strongly recommend having 2FA enabled on your account at all times as this is one of the best ways to secure your account. The setup process is quick and simple:
- Navigate to the Settings page of your account and click the Google Authentication edit button:
The 2FA widget will now pop up:
- Download the Google Authenticator app for your device (via the App Store or Play Store)
- Copy and save your secret key in a secure place
- Paste the secret key in your Google authenticator app
- Enter the 6-digit time code generated in your authenticator app and click "CONTINUE"
Note: The secret key can be used to restore your Google Authenticator time codes should you lose access to your mobile device. When enabling 2FA, make sure to save your 32-digit secret key in a secure location.