How to register an account, deposit and begin trading
Register an account
Navigate to the Sign-up page and fill in the required information. Click "Register". You will receive a registration confirmation email. Open this email and click the confirmation link to complete account registration.
Currently, the following deposit methods are available on Margex:
- Direct crypto deposits from another address to your Margex wallet
- Purchase crypto with a bank card using Changelly or Changenow
To make a deposit:
- Navigate to the Wallet page and click +Deposit:
- In the drop down menu, click on the currency that you wish to deposit:
- Copy your Margex deposit address and paste it into the destination field on the site/wallet from which you are transferring funds.
The following assets are currently available for deposits:
|USDC (USD Coin)||ETH (Ethereum)|
|USDP (Pax Dollar)||TRX (Tron)|
|WBTC (Wrapped Bitcoin)|
To purchase crypto using a bank card simply click on the ‘Buy Crypto’ button to make a purchase directly through Changelly and follow the instructions provided:
For a quick and easy-to-understand deposit tutorial as well as additional details regarding deposits, see our help center article: How to make a deposit.
To begin trading, navigate to the Trade page:
In the order placement module, select the desired order parameters:
- Collateral currency
- Trading pair
- Order type
- Order size
Click Buy or Sell to place a corresponding Buy or Sell order
(Alternatively, selecting the % of margin to be used in a trade will automatically calculate order parameters.)
For a detailed breakdown of the Trade interface, see our comprehensive guide Trade interface overview.
To learn more about different order types, how to place and manage orders, see Orders and Positions