Register an account
Navigate to the registration page and fill in the required information. Click "Register". You will receive a registration confirmation email. Open this email and click the confirmation link.
Navigate to the "Wallet page" and click "+Deposit":
Select one of the desired deposit options:
- Direct BTC deposits from another BTC wallet to your Margex account Wallet
- Bank card deposits via Changelly
For a quick and easy-to-understand deposits tutorial, see "How to make a deposit".
To begin trading, navigate to the "Trade page".
Select the desired order parameters such as the instrument that you wish to trade and order type, size, leverage and click BUY/LONG or SELL/SHORT to place a corresponding order.
Order placement module
The order placement module located on the left-hand side of the trade interface is used to place orders and reflects your balance info:
- 1) Balance - total amount of funds in your Wallet
- 2) Available balance - funds that can currently be used to open new trades, pay fees and cover any losses. (i.e available balance = total balance - margin cost of open positions)
- 3) Order types - Limit, Market, Stop Market
- 4) Order size USD - full size of your order (in USD) taking into account selected leverage
- 5) Order size BTC - full size of your order (in BTC) taking into account selected leverage
- 6) Leverage - used to select your leverage for new orders
- 7) Buy/Sell - place a long (buy) order or a short (sell) order
- 8) Margin cost - the amount of personal funds which are required and reserved in order to open a position
- 9) Funding - the funding countdown timer