How to buy bitcoin with a credit card (buy crypto using a bank card)
BTC and other cryptocurrencies can be purchased using a bank card/credit card through the Changelly or Changenow widgets integrated on our platform, or through numerous other third-party services that provide similar fiat-to-crypto and crypto-to fiat exchange services.
The Changelly/Changenow widgets allows you to purchase BTC and other cryptocurrencies using your bank card and have it transferred directly to your personal Margex Wallet.
As an example, let's take a look at how to purchase crypto through the Changelly widget:
To purchase BTC (or other crypto) with a bank card using Changelly, navigate to the Wallet page.
- Click +Deposit:
- Next, click the 'BUY CRYPTO' button:
- Choose your payment Amount and Currency, and select your Country.
- Click "Exchange" to continue to the address confirmation window.
- In the next window, click the 'Redirect' button to continue with your purchase:
- You will now be redirected to the Changelly site, where you can enter your payment details and finalize your purchase.
Changelly and Changenow are third-party services which provide the ability to purchase crypto with fiat using a bank card. When making a purchase through these services for the first time, you will be required to complete their verification procedure to verify your account for future purchases.